Welcome to Themusicplug.com! To ensure that you can all see our videos and to keep the music evolution and revolution in full swing, it is important that we include certain legal guidelines and rules to ensure that everyone’s rights are respected and that we do what we do can promote an environment that protects the rights of content owners and your personal privacy.
4. SERVICES; SERVICES AND CONTENT OF THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS.
A. You understand that by using the Services you may be confronted with content that may be considered offensive, indecent or offensive, which content may or may not be determined that explicit language is used and that a search or input automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to offensive material from a given URL. You agree that your use of the Services is at your own risk and that the Vevo Parties (as defined in Article 8 below) are not liable to you for any content found to be offensive, indecent or offensive.
2. copyright infringement
A. If you are a copyright holder or a representative thereof and believe that any content on the Services infringes your copyright, you may make a report under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by our Designated Agent (as below) mentioned) with the following written information (see 17 USC 512 (c) (3) for further details):
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work that was allegedly infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Services are the subject of a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Services;
• Identification of the material that is alleged to have been violated, or the subject of the infringing activity and which should be removed or access to which should be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to localize the material ;
• Information that is reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
• A statement that you believe in good faith that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not permitted by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The written notification of alleged violation must be submitted to the following Notified Agent:
Name of the Designated Agent: Rezah Beverli
Address of the Assigned Agent:
For the avoidance of doubt, only DMCA notices should be sent to the Notified Agent and any other feedback, comments, technical support requests, and other notices should be directed to Themusicplug.com customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge and agree that if you fail to comply with all requirements of this Section 9 your DMCA notice may not be valid.
B. If your content has been removed (or access to it has been disabled) and you believe that this content does not infringe, or if you have the permission of the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent or any applicable content available under applicable law To make Vevo for use on the Services, you can send a counter message with the following information to our Appointed Agent:
• Your physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the content that has been removed or access disabled and the location where the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content has been removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the content; and
• Your name, address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address and a statement that you accept submissions from the person who provides the notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter notification is received by our Designated Agent, Themusicplug.com may send a copy of the counter notification to the original prosecuting party informing this person that he / she can replace the removed content or stop shutdown within 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner makes a claim for a court order against the supplier of the content or the User, the deleted content can be replaced, or access to it restored, within 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter notification, to Themusicplug.com discretion. .